Subdivisions / Parcel Maps
Whether your project is a small, rural, four-parcel property split or a large, master-planned development, Lebeck Young Engineering, Inc., can provide you with the engineering services necessary to guide you through the preliminary design, the approval process, and the construction phase of your project.
|• Conceptual / Preliminary Plans
• Tentative Maps
• Preliminary Grading and Drainage Plans
• Drainage Reports
• Land-Capability Reports
• Preliminary Utility Plans
• Improvement Plans
|• Construction Specifications|
• Facility-Plan Reports
• Earthwork Calculations
• Detention-Pond Design
• Site Plans
• Project Management
• Coordination with Environmental Consultants
• Cost Estimates
• Salmon Falls Preserve: 700 Acre Planned Development Located in El Dorado Hills, CA
• Greenwood Hills Subdivision: 177 Acre Master-Planned Development Located in the Placerville Area
• Durock Road Condo Project: 28 Acre Planned Development, Proposed 200+ Condominium Units, Cameron Park, CA
• Estepa Drive: 2 Parcel, Multi-family 4-Plex located on challenging terrain in Cameron Park, CA
• Pirrello: 45.5 Acre Parcel Split into 9 each 5-acre parcels, Shingle Springs, CA
Lebeck Young Engineering, Inc., specializes in original and innovative designs for the grading of your parcel in order to make your dream home a reality. We are able to tackle difficult projects, particularly in the foothill region, where the steep terrain can pose a challenge to many developers.
Lebeck Young Engineering, Inc., has designed the grading plans for many custom, upscale residential homes located in Serrano, The Promontory, The Summit, El Dorado Hills, Folsom, Granite Bay, Roseville, Lincoln, Watermark, Winchester, etc., as well as many other lots located throughout the tri-county area (El Dorado County, Placer County, and Sacramento County).
Our grading plans are colorful, easy to read and are highly regarded by local agencies, design-review committees, and contractors. Our staff is able to design Grading and Erosion Control plans, calculate earthwork quantities, and perform hydraulic or hydrologic calculations to design any storm drainage that may be necessary.
3430 Robin Lane, Building #2, Cameron Park, CA 95682
(530) 677-4080 • Fax: (530) 677-4096